7.02.2015

Monthly Outfit Recap - June 2015


Hi Everyone,

I think I had a nice fashion month in June. Also, I am feeling exited about how good July will be (fingers crossed). So talking about the month of June, my top five outfits for this past month: the Palazzo Pants & Blazer (here), A dress to remember (here), SELFIE (here), Back to the 60's (here) and the Trench Vest and Plaid Shirt (here). What were (was) yours? 
Comment below ;-) 


On The Field: Moto Vest (See post here)
 
Black&White with a pop of Yellow (see post here)

Palazzo Pants & Blazer (See post here )

 Something Old, Something New (See post here)
 

Neon Pink & Camel (See post here)

A Dress to remember (See post here)
 

 SELFIE (See post Here)
 
Back to the 60's (See post here)
 

 Trench Vest & Plaid Shirt (See Post Here)
 
I'M BLUE (See post here)

Thanks for Stopping by. Until next time.
XoXo,
Moumous

 See my weekly links up (here)

8 comments:

  1. Tik pas mus betonavimas greitai, pigiai ir kokybiskai! Musu teikiamos paslaugos, Kaune, Kauno rajone, Kedainiuose ir Panevezyje.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...