7.31.2015

Happy Weekend - Chambray Dress

Hi Everyone,
Happy Weekend! If you have been following along this week, you know I have been looking forward to get some sleep over the weekend. Funny enough, I am still up working on my post so I can co-host the "Style Saturday Link-up" with Megan.
I love this chambray dress, it looks like a separate tee and skirt but it is actually a dress. I added a big flower belt for some more shape and to dress it up a bit since that dress is pretty casual. My dry cleaner had returned that dress and that cropped jacket in the same hanger. I would have never thought to wear them together. To complete the look, I went for my favorite booties. I think this look is perfect to run errands on a Saturday. I would definitely recommend to wear similar looks with flats or your favorite pair of sandals or Toms :-)

By the way, stay tune because starting next week, I will share some of the projects I have been blogging about :-)....
 
 Dress (Like this one)||| Jacket (similar)||| Shoes (same)|||
Handbag (Longchamp)|||

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time.
XoXo,
Moumous
See my weekly links up (here)
 
<!-- end InLinkz script —>

7 comments:

  1. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

    Please leave a comment on our blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
    https://instagram.com/kstylick/

    we will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for stopping by. I have followed you on IG, FB & Pinterest and also left a comment on your blog.
      Xo,

      Delete
  2. What a lovely outfit, those heels are gorgeous! Thanks for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" this past week.
    Rachel xo
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt www.grindolita.lt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...