5.12.2015

Fit & Flare Dress

 
 Good morning ladies,

I like the fit and flare dresses. They are so classy yet elegant and you can easily play with them for different occasions. My mother-in-law gave me this dress as birthday gift along with a nice necklace. While I agree that the fabric looks a little bit weird but that's probably why I like it.  I also like the shape of the upper back along with the gold zipper. As a plus, they also have pockets. I can picture myself wearing this dress to a brunch or to church or simply with a nice nude blazer to go to work. Furthermore, I was lucky enough to find the perfect matching pairs of heels in my closet. I know they look black in the pictures but they are actually the color of a pebble. Thoughts?

 
 
 
 
Shoes (here) ||| handbag (similar)

Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time
Xoxo,
Moumous

See my weekly link ups (here)

20 comments:

  1. so cute
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, you look fabulous in this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Birthday dress Iris! You look lovely!
    Rachel xo

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress fits you so well, a great birthday gift!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice. Indeed, I really like the shape of the dress :-) xoxo

      Delete
  5. This is really cute - I like the flare too. It is flirty and girly. Love dresses that can be dressed up or dressed down. I can see this with a black denim jacket and ruffled flats. Thanks for sharing. Visiting from Mingle Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rebecca, I am actually wearing it tomorrow with a blazer and tights tomorrow. I am not a fan of flats but I am pretty sure it will look good with the denim jacket :-)
      thanks for stopping by.
      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing with #linkupwithlisa @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/05/linkupwithlisa-17-purple-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely dress .i get very informatic ideas here ,you look well.
    fit and flare black dress

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...