5.23.2015

Mix&Match: Aztec Print Trouser

 Good morning ladies,

Hope you are having a good weekend. I hope we had more days off. It feels so good sometimes to stay in the comfort of your home with your loved ones...

I really love this trouser but when it has always been a challenge to find something I actually love as much to wear with them. I worn it once with a nice embroidered top and the pictures did not make it. I tried it with a white shirt and I found that it somehow killed the beauty of the pants (lol). I got this embellished sweatshirt on sale for less than $10 at Target and never worn it until
I was looking for something to wear with these pants... I think I like the results better now (SMH). Thoughts?

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sweatshirt (same) ||| Sailor Blazer (similar)||| Pants (similar)|||
Handbags (similar)||| necklace set (similar) ||| Shoes (same)|||

Thank you so much for reading. Until next time.
XoXo,
Moumous

See my weekly links up (here)

11 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...