4.20.2015

Peplum Top & Boyfriend Jeans

Good morning Ladies,

I like blazers, particularly that one (it has an expensive look, can I say that?). The reason why I like blazers is quite simple. When you are working in an environment where you are meeting top of state officials and large enterprise executives on a regular basis, always looking good is a MUST. Now if you live far from town it is tiring to go back home after work just to change and then drive back for a happy hour or a get together with friends. So What if I make sure that I can easily go from the work attire to a more casual look just by taking off the blazer, swapping of shoes and still looking good. Got it?

As for me I am a piece of work, you will find multiple pair of shoes and blazers and handbags and more in my car (go figure what's in my head). In my defense, since I am living far from town, it is easier for me to just play with what I have in the car to come up with a casual look .

Here you will notice that I even went further, I switched for a pair of cozy boyfriend jeans. Talking about boyfriend jeans, I am not a fan but I really like the fit of these jeans. I know they are supposed to be loose but for me a pair of jeans must hug my curves or it's a "no-no" but I am pretty happy with them, they have a nice fit. I know that they also come in a girly version (with enough stretch to keep the curves happy) but I wanted to go for the real thing. I also like the fact that they have a darker fabric underneath so I don't have to show my legs. Thoughts? 
 

 
 
 
 Thank you so much for reading.
Until next time,
Xoxo,
Moumous

Link ups (here)

13 comments:

  1. You look good dear!
    Nice jeans...
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/04/its-blue-pink-affair.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of peplum, love both looks, especially the white jacket and jeans with it

    Thank you for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica. thanks for stopping by.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I agree with you, a blazer can transition an outfit from day to night. I am also not a big fan of bf jeans, but those look great one you ;-)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the print of the top and it looks really good with the jeans!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Robin. Nice meeting you :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...