3.01.2015

Midi Skirt and Blouse




 Good Morning Divas:

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. On my side, nothing fancy. Just enjoying the good company of family and good friends . Love is all that matter after all, right? oh and of course, my new hobby: blogging!....

Talking about fashion, here I am again with one of those great midi skirts. I particularly like the texture of this one. You can match it with almost everything and above all I love the feeling of touching it :-). So here, I decided to go with a more casual look.... The blouse is from H&M pretty casual. I got it 2 years ago and I recently found it somewhere in the closet... 

On another note, my hubby is learning how to use the Photoshop tools to help me editing the pictures. I would have done it myself but patience is definitely not one of my qualities (lol) so it is better this way. We have made a few trial and we are almost there. I think you will see more progress within the next couple weeks. 


 
 
 
skirt available here

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Until next time,

XOXO,
Moumous
  
Link ups (here)

Photo by Farah_Jane Edited by Hubby & I

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...