2.27.2015

Workflow - A visit in Regions

                                                                                                                              

Hello Divas!

 TGIF, TGIF, TGIF.... :-) :-) :-)

 I know you will probably say  I should just wear jeans and sneakers with a polo but I can't help it. A pair of jeans is the best I can do to go on a local business trip. And imagine, for those who know the hospital in Mirebalais, I had to walk in heels all day long :-) :-) :-) 

That trip was not well planned, I had a skirt on that day and was hopping to skip the ride. But just before I leave home I had to switch for these jeans. So my goal was to go for a casual chic look so I can be up to the $$$$$ deal on that day. I think I did good :-). Thoughts?


 
 
 
 
 

Thank for stopping by.... Wishing you all a Happy Weekend.

Until next time,

XoXo,
Moumous

6 comments:

  1. I know Mirebalais hospital girl! with those heels hum. Nice outfit xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back. I missed my tips . xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will manage to post everyday now... had a few things to fix. Thank you :-)

      Delete
  3. I will manage to post everyday now, like!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...